Win your MuLab UL or MUX Vst User License by creating a great MuLab demo session!
- No VST plug-ins.
- Max 10 MB zipped session file size, all in.
- MuTools gets non-exclusive rights to copy, remix, distribute and publish the session.
This contest has no time limit and there can be multiple winners!
When your MuLab demo session is selected as a winner it will be published on MuTools.com and you'll receive your MuLab UL or MUX Vst User License, according to your choice.
MuTools.com will mention your (artist) name and a link to your website so you also get extra exposure as a musician / sound artist!
To apply: Zip the MuSession file/folder and email it to
- When using audio / sample files, make sure that they're included in the zip file. See SESSION menu -> Manage Audio/Sample Files.
- To keep the session file size as low as possible, rather copy used samples into the session's audio sub-folder instead of embedding them.
- To keep the session file size as low as possible, you could compress certain samples into MP3/OGG files. Take care about sound-quality though!
- To be able to use more sounds per track, setup a key split MUX. As an example see Instruments/Other/Keyboard Split.Mux
- The demo session can be a song track, but it can also be a session exposing a library of great new MUX presets.
- For questions or suggestions, join this MuTools forum topic.
Enjoy Making Music!