The Event List Editor simply lists all events in a sequence.
Its simplicity is also its strength, as you see every single event with all of its details.
And almost every single detail can be edited by double-clicking that value.
The meaning of Value 1 and 2 is dependent on the event type, cfr this table:
|Type||Value 1||Value 2
How it works:
- Open the Event List Editor via right-click on a sequence clip / sequence editor -> Edit in List Editor. You can also assign a shortcut to this function.
- The Event List Editor uses the standard editor navigation methods.
- With the arrow tool you can lasso select events. Hold Shift to extend an existing selection.
- Double-click a value to edit it.
- When editing a value when more than 1 event is selected, you can copy the new value to all others selected.
- Alt+click an event monitors that event.
- The Insert key inserts an event.
- The Delete key deletes the current (selected) event(s).